Returning your Order:
We hope you love your items as much as we love making them! If you change your mind please contact firstname.lastname@example.org where we can handle your request. Please contact us within 14 days of receiving your order. You then have a further 14 days to send back the item/items. It must be sent back unworn with the tags still attached.
- We can only accept returns that are unused and unworn. We are not legally required to accept returns which are personalised or specially made for you. All items MUST be returned in a sellable condition.
- Customers are responsible for all return shipping costs. All refunds will be processed within 10 days of receipt of the product and credited back using your original form of payment.
- Your item must be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- For faulty, damaged or incomplete orders, please see below.
Faulty, Damaged or Missing Orders:
If your item is faulty or damaged, or by mistake you have received an incorrect item or items are missing from your order, we will be on hand to assist you as soon as possible. We will require some more information to ensure we can rectify queries as soon as possible. Please email email@example.com
- Please report any incidences of damaged, faulty, incomplete or incorrect orders within 48 hours of receiving your item.
- Faulty items must be sent back within 14 days of receipt.
- We can only replace faulty items, they cannot be refunded.
- We will cover the costs of return and replacement of any items found to be faulty or damaged or that has been sent in error.
- If your order arrives incomplete, please check your order status, some items are shipped separately.
- If we find no fault, we reserve the right to recharge you for the item/s and to recover our fees and expenses from you.
- Packaging from damaged items need to be kept and photographed as proof of damage in transit and to support customer claim.
- Unfortunately we cannot except any goods, even those received in error, that have been worn/used and that are not in a resalable condition.
- Please obtain a proof of postage/collection from the courier you leave your return parcel with. If your return does not reach us and you don't have proof of postage, we will not be able to refund you.
We do not replace/refund items deemed faulty if the product shows signs of visible wear and tear or damage upon opening your package.
Unfortunately, we would be unable to refund or replace:
- Washed/used, bibs, muslins and clothing.
- Custom orders.
Messages sent via our social media channels cannot always be monitored daily. To ensure we get to your query as soon as possible please send us a message via email to firstname.lastname@example.org